POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : error in help file : error in help file Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  error in help file
From: Wolf Manos
Date: 21 Aug 2000 10:43:20
Message: <39a14008$1@news.povray.org>
First of all 'thank you' to all the people answering on my previous post!
This kind of support in newsgroups is just amazing !

I don't know if this is the right forum for my next question:

if I invoke the 'Help on POVRay Scene Language' from inside POVRay I get an
error message:
    An error exists in this Help file. Contact your application vendor for
an updated Help file (1024)

Any idea?

While I am at it ;-)
    I was looking for the 'cylinder description' in the help file ... can I
somehow effect the 'thickness' of the cylinder wall, or do I have to do this
by doing an intersecion of 2 cylinders ???

Thanks !

Wolfgang